Terms and conditions of use
The Site may not be available at all times or in all areas. We may permit you to register for services, and/or deny service to you, at any time and in our sole discretion, including without limitation, in the event you do not adhere to the Rules of Conduct set forth below. We reserve the right to, at any time: (a) modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Site (or any part thereof) without notice; (b) charge fees for the use of the Site; and/or (c) modify or waive any fees charged in connection with the Site. You agree that we shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of the Site, or of any Content or Service (as defined below). Your continued use of the Site after any such changes will indicate your acceptance of such changes.
Prices and Availability. Because of the fast-moving nature of the IT supply industry, prices and availability are subject to change without notice. We are unable to issue price adjustments due to manufacturer price changes after date of original sale. We do our best to provide the most accurate, up-to-date information, but errors do occur and we reserve the right to make changes without notice and to cancel any order we are unable to fill where availability is constrained and an order is processed in error. Your Account Executive or sales representative can inform you when a product or solution is not in stock, and can tell you when we expect the product will be available. Anticipated delivery dates are based upon vendor supplied information and are subject to correction or change.
Systems, Typographic, Photographic and Other Technical Errors. Although we do our best to achieve 100% accuracy, occasionally errors and inaccuracies do occur. Should you encounter an error or inaccuracy, please inform us so it can be corrected. Products and packaging depicted may differ from stock available at the time of shipment. We reserve the right in our sole discretion to substitute equivalent items if available. If an error is made and a product is listed at an erroneous price or shown as available when it is not, We may, at our sole discretion, refuse or cancel any such orders processed as a result of such error. If an order has been confirmed and charged to your credit card at the incorrect price or where we the product, service or solution is not available, we reserve the right in our sole discretion to immediately issue a credit in the amount of the incorrect price or unavailable product, service or solution.
As part of the registration process for certain Site Services, you may be asked to select a username and password. We may refuse registration to anyone, and/or require additional information prior to accepting any registration, in our sole discretion. Furthermore, we may refuse to grant you a username that impersonates someone else, is or may be illegal, is or may be protected by trademark or other proprietary rights law, is vulgar or otherwise offensive, or may cause confusion, as determined by us in our sole discretion. You will be responsible for the confidentiality and use of your username and password and agree not to transfer or resell your use of or access to the Site Services or any part of the Content to any third party. If you have reason to believe that your account with us is no longer secure, you must immediately notify us of the problem by emailing us at email@example.com. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your username and password and for any and all activities that are conducted through your account.
Rules of Conduct. While using the Site, you agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations. In addition, users of the Site must respect the rights and dignity of others, and your use of the Site is conditioned on your compliance with the following Rules of Conduct. You agree you will not:
- Transmit or otherwise make available in connection with the Site anything that is or may be: (a) threatening, harassing, degrading, hateful, or intimidating; (b) defamatory; (c) fraudulent or tortious; (d) obscene, indecent, pornographic, or otherwise objectionable; or (e) protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret, right of publicity, or other proprietary right, without the express permission of the owner of such right.
- Use the Site for any fraudulent or unlawful purpose; or transmit or otherwise make available in connection with the Site any material that would give rise to criminal or civil liability, that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offense, or that encourages or provides instructional information about illegal or potentially illegal activities.
- Transmit or otherwise make available any material, non-public information about a company without the proper authorization to do so.
- Interfere with or violate any other Site visitor's or user's right to privacy or other rights, or harvest or collect personally identifiable information about visitors or users of the Site without their express consent.
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate the legal rights of others.
- Impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, any agent or representative of ours; falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity; or express or imply that we endorse any statement you make, without our prior written consent.
- Transmit or otherwise make available in connection with the Site any virus, worm, Trojan Horse, easter egg, time bomb, web bug, cancelbot, "spyware," or any other computer code, file, or program that may or is intended to damage or hijack the operation of any hardware, software, or telecommunications equipment, or any other actually or potentially harmful, disruptive, or invasive code or component.
- Interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Site, or the servers or networks that host the Site or make the Site available; or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of such servers or networks.
- Restrict or inhibit any other person from using the Site, including by means of hacking or defacing any portion of the Site.
- Transmit or otherwise make available in connection with the Site any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," investment opportunity, or any other form of solicitation.
- Sell, license, or exploit for any commercial purposes any use of or access to the Content, Site Services or Site.
- Modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble any portion of the Content, Site Services, or the Site.
- Remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notice contained in the Content, Site Services, or the Site.
- Frame or mirror any part of the Site without our prior express written authorization.
- Use any robot, spider, site search or retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, data-mine, or in any way determine, archive, reproduce, or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site.
- Create a database by systematically downloading and storing all or any of the Content from the Site.
Our Proprietary Rights. You acknowledge and agree that the information and materials presented to you on or through the Site, including without limitation the Content and the Site Services, are and shall remain our property or the property of our licensors or suppliers, and are protected by copyright, trademark, patent, and/or other proprietary rights and laws. You may download one (1) copy of any material publicly available on the Site to any single computer for your personal, non-commercial use only, provided that you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices, and subject to all other terms and conditions of this Agreement. Except as expressly authorized in advance by us, you agree not to copy, modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute, or create derivative works based (whether in whole or in part) on, any materials, including without limitation the Content and the Site Services, that are made available on or through the Site.
- You may request, and we may provide, from time to time, certain information which is our confidential information, and which we intend to protect as confidential (“Confidential Information”). Confidential Information includes, but is not limited to, specific proposals, pricing information, technical specifications and modifications to any of the foregoing, which we may provide to you orally or in writing. In addition to the restrictions on the use of any information set forth above, you agree to hold all Confidential Information in strict confidence, not to disclose it to any third party, and to use at least reasonable care to protect its confidentiality and prevent its unauthorized use or disclosure.
- Our trade names, trademarks and service marks include without limitation: ChampionHealth, ChampionHealth.com, Bargain Countdown and any associated logos. All trademarks and service marks on the Site not owned us are the property of their respective owners. The trade names, trademarks, and service marks owned by us, whether registered or unregistered, may not be used in connection with any product, service or solution that is not offered by us, or in any manner that is likely to cause confusion with customers. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any of our trade names, trademarks, or service marks without our prior express written permission.
Limitation of Liability and Disclaimer of Warranties Related to Your Use of the Site.
THE SITE AND SITE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY. YOU AGREE THAT YOU MUST EVALUATE AND BEAR ALL RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH THE USE OF THE SITE AND THE SITE SERVICES, AND ANY RELIANCE ON THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR USEFULNESS THEREOF. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE AND THE SITE SERVICES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHER THEORY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, USE, DATA, OR OTHER INTANGIBLES, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES IN ADVANCE. IN PARTICULAR, AND WITHOUT LIMITATION, WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND RESULTING FROM THE USE OF OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, ANY SITE SERVICE MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE, OR ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES OR SOLUTIONS ACCESSED, USED, ACQUIRED, OR DISCOVERED THROUGH OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE OR ANY SITE SERVICE IS TO STOP USING THE SITE.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY THAT: (A) THE SITE OR ANY SITE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (B) ACCESS TO THE SITE OR ANY SITE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE; (C) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SITE OR ANY SITE SERVICE WILL BE ACCURATE, TIMELY, OR RELIABLE; (D) THE QUALITY OF ANYSITE SERVICES ACCESSED OR USED THROUGH OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS; (E) ANY ERRORS IN THE SITE WILL BE CORRECTED; OR (F) THE SITE OR THE EQUIPMENT OR NETWORK(S) ON WHICH THE SITE IS HOSTED ARE FREE OF VIRUSES, BUGS, WORMS, DEFECTS, OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
- While we try to maintain the Site's integrity and security (and the integrity and security of the servers on and in connection with which the Site is operated), we do not guarantee that the Site will be or remain secure, complete, or correct, or that access to the Site will be uninterrupted. The Site may include inaccuracies or errors, or materials that violate or conflict with this Agreement. Additionally, third parties may make unauthorized alterations to the Site. If you become aware of such a situation, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a description of the material(s) at issue, and the location ("URL") where such material(s) appear.
Links. The Site may provide links to other Internet websites and resources. Because we may have no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and do not endorse and are not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available through such sites or resources. Other websites may provide links to the Site with or without our authorization. We may have no control over the sites that provide links to the Site, and you acknowledge and agree that we do not endorse such sites and are not responsible for any links from those sites to the Site, for any content, advertising, products, or other materials available on or through such other sites, or for any loss or damages caused by using or relying on any such materials. You further acknowledge and agree that we shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to have been caused by or in connection with the use of or inability to use: (a) any sites or resources to which we provide links, or that provide links to the Site; or (b) any content, goods, or services available on or through any such sites or resources. We shall have the right, but not the obligation, at any time and in its sole discretion, to block links to the Site through technological or other means, without prior notice.
Your Representations and Warranties; Indemnity. You represent and warrant that you will comply with all applicable laws in connection with your use of the Site and Site Services. You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us and our sponsors, directors, officers, shareholders, licensors, employees, agents, partners, suppliers and representatives harmless, from and against, all claims, losses, costs, damages, liabilities, and expenses (including but not limited to attorneys’ fees) arising out of: (a) your activities in connection with the Site or Site Services; (b) any violation of this Agreement by you; or (c) any allegation that anything you transmit through or in connection with the Site infringes or otherwise violates the copyright, trademark, trade secret, privacy, or other rights of any third party.
Dealings With Third-Party Providers of Goods and Services. Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions sponsored by, any third-party advertisers or other third-party providers of goods, services or solutions found on or through the Site, and any terms, conditions, warranties, or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such third-party advertiser or provider. You agree that we shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred in connection with any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such third parties' materials on the Site.
Termination. You agree that we, in our sole discretion, may terminate your use of the Site or any part thereof, at any time and for any reason or no reason, including, without limitation, if we believe that you have violated or acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of this Agreement. You agree that any termination of your access to the Site and/or the Site Services under any provision of this Agreement may be effected without prior notice. Upon termination of this Agreement, your right to use the Site will immediately cease. We shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your access to the Site or any part thereof.
Filtering. Pursuant to 47 U.S.C. § 230(d), as amended, we hereby notify you that parental control protections (such as computer hardware, software, or filtering services) are commercially available that may assist you in limiting access to material that is harmful to minors. Information identifying current providers of such protections is available at the websites of the Electronic Frontier Foundation: http://www.eff.org and of Get Net Wise: http://www.getnetwise.org.
Information or Complaints. Under Georgia Civil Code, Georgia users are entitled to the following specific consumer rights notice: If you have a question or complaint regarding the Site, please send an e-mail to email@example.com. You may also contact us by writing to: ChampionHealth, 6300 Powers Ferry Rd NW, Suite 600-273, Atlanta, GA 30339 or by calling us at (800) 746-7220.
Purchase Price and Payment. Prices, specifications and availability of goods and services are subject to change without notice. Customer will pay the price established by us for all goods ordered by Customer or using Customer’s account. Full payment shall be made before delivery of the goods, unless otherwise agreed in writing by us. Any amount that we agree may be paid after delivery is due to us within thirty (30) days, or such lesser period as may be determined by us as set forth in an applicable invoice. In addition to the purchase price and any shipping costs, Customer will pay all applicable taxes, including but not limited to sales, use, value added, gross receipts, privilege, excise and personal property taxes, levied on or measured by the purchase price or arising from the use of the goods and any parts or maintenance supplied or the services rendered. Prices do not, unless otherwise specified, include supplies.You agree to pay interest on all past-due sums at the lesser of 1.5% per month or the highest rate allowed by law.
Shipping, packaging, handling and Insurance. You agree to pay all shipping, packaging, handling and related insurance costs and fees, which may include a profit. In the event that Customer returns goods permitted under this Agreement, Customer shall insure, at Customer’s expense, all goods shipped in an amount at least equal to the unpaid purchase price of the goods. CUSTOMER ASSUMES ALL RISK OF LOSS IN CONNECTION WITH THE SHIPMENT OF RETURNED GOODS.
Third Party Service Contracts. ChampionHealth is a reseller of various service contracts issued by and performed by third party service providers. We are not the providers of the services described in those contracts and the third party service provider is the only party responsible for performing, or arranging for performance, of those services. You agree that the third party service provider is solely responsible for fulfillment of the service obligations and you agree that you will look only to the third party service provider for any loss, claims or damages arising from or relating to the purchase and performance of those services. You also agree to release ChampionHealth from any and all claims arising from or relating to the purchase and performance of the services to be provided by the third party service providers. In some states, those services may be subject to sales tax. To the extent that such taxes are collected by ChampionHealth, they are collected solely on behalf of the issuer of the service contract in ChampionHealth's capacity as an independent sales agent for the service provider.
Apple: In accordance with the terms of the manufacturer, Apple hardware products cannot be exchanged or returned to ChampionHealth. Defective products are repaired or exchanged at the discretion of Apple Computer, Inc. Please call Apple directly at (800) 767-2775 for assistance.
Compaq: In accordance with the established policies of the manufacturer, Compaq hardware products cannot be exchanged or returned to ChampionHealth. Defective products are repaired or exchanged at the discretion of Compaq. Please call Compaq directly at (800) 652-6672 for assistance.
IBM: In accordance with the established policies of the manufacturer, IBM hardware products cannot be exchanged or returned to ChampionHealth. Defective products are repaired or exchanged at the discretion of IBM. Please call IBM directly at (800) 388-7080 for repair or exchange of IBM products. To ensure service, you MUST specifically advise IBM that you are using the IBM EASY SERVE PROCESS.
Other products: In addition, the following products are not returnable, and all sales of these items are final. This policy is necessitated by restrictions imposed by the respective manufacturers: All Quark software products For a listing of ChampionHealth Policies, please visit http://www.championhealth.com.
Additional Information: ChampionHealth policies are subject to change without notice. We do our best to ship all orders as rapidly and accurately as possible. However, ChampionHealth.com is not liable for late or delayed shipments or system failures. Title to items being purchased passes from ChampionHealth to purchaser at the time of shipping. If you purchase items for export, you must obtain from the Federal government certain export documentation. Terms of ChampionHealth's agreements with numerous vendors in the catalog forbid us from exporting product. Some products are not available for sale to schools. All trademarks and registered trademarks are used to benefit of their respective owners.
Ordering Options: We accept orders online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Phone Hours: Sales and Customer Service Specialists can take your call, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Eastern.
Customer Service Online: firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Service Phone: 800-746-7220
General Comments: email@example.com
About ChampionHealth.com: http://www.championhealth.com
All trademarks and registered trademarks are used to benefit, and without intent to infringe on, the mark holder. The ChampionHealth logo is a registered trademark of ChampionHealth or its affiliates.